SCOPE, FOCUS & TOPICS
Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts in Belgrade will host world-renowned professors and their collaborators to share their activities and achievements in the energy storage and conversion field, thus shedding light on future opportunities. Besides, Alumni of University of Belgrade will present their ongoing research activities.
The conference will cover different research and industrial perspectives in Europe and also educational activities within the prestigious MESC+ study program. Students will get acquainted with possibilities of upgrading their skills and knowledge through postgraduate studies in the best European and world institutions.
COIN2022 WILL BE FOCUSED ON:
- Advances and challenges of contemporary batteries and supercapacitors
- Interactive opportunities for students within MESC+ activities.
- Future perspectives on battery research within Battery 2030+ initiative.
- Future industrial battery developments in Serbia
- Activities within research projects in Europe and especially those in Serbia and Montenegro funded by Science Fund of the Republic of Serbia and NATO Science for Peace and Security Programme
- Battery and supercapacitor systems
- Metal-ion (Li-, Na-…) batteries
- Metal-air batteries
- Multivalent charge storage systems
- Materials for energy storage & conversion